Friday, June 11, 2010

Halfway in... halfway out...

It's the halfway mark of the season, which means, I think, it's 2 weeks before the official mid-year break.
We may as well make it 2 weeks before the first (pre-season) PunchDrink too. It's not like me to let a drink slip, and I apologise from the depth of my soul for the transgression. Let's stick a stake in the ground and make a date for Thursday June 24. I'll follow up with more details soon, but pop the date in your diary.
Good to catch up with Sydney Phil, Stav and, fleetingly, Taffa at the G for the Dees v Blues game last saturday. The game was crap but it mattered little. Last time I remember being at the
ball with Stav it was at VFL Park, a Dees v Saints game, another crap game. I recall Steve turning to me and saying "We're not looking that the Premiers here, Dick". He was right.
Unfortunately he's still right. That's about 15 years of right, which a hell of a lot of right.

No comments:

Post a Comment