Friday, May 21, 2010

Pies having a Jolly Ball

That headline is going nowhere. I had nothing to say so I thought I'd do what the Age does; think of a smart-arse pun-laden headline, then theme an article around it, whether it's relevant, misleading or not.
Then I just dropped the article.

Thankfully no self-indulgent rants this week. The game I watched last week isn't worth using up the ink in your computer screen, and otherwise nothing much to report. I gave all my coca-iiine away to some tall guy in an ugly purple and green jumper. I was considering coming out this week, but now I've changed my mind. And I have no interest this week in political diatribe. (All of these statements may, or may not be gospel).
The best thing is I have a week off as my Dees head to Darwin for their home game against a side who plays there a bit. There's not even any snow there, apparently. Go figure.

Oh, just one thing: Bugger Nelson Mandella, free Daniel Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment