Friday, May 28, 2010

Get off the Saints back.
Yes, I know, as a group it seems they have some uncontrollable behavioural issues. Shut your eyes, think of the Saints and you'll doubtless conjure up childhood memories of your auntie's oversexed chihuahua humping your leg or maybe an over-excited slavering great dane, lipstick dangling horse-like and dangerous... or am I the only one?
Anyway, they're a bunch of busy boys, with limited time on their hands, and hats off to whoever it was in their brains-trust who came up with the notion of combining AusKick with Speed-Dating.
And seriously, pick out the non sequitur here: Pregnant teenager, Frankston, Surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Dayne "watch my pictures move" Beams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, DickMan! No need for Franga jokes!

    I mean, I know I'm super-sophisticated these days - I work hard for my money (so hard for it honey); I no longer wear sneakers to and from the train station; and I swirl my wine around my Riedel glass before inhaling its bouquet then sipping it - but, never forget, I am a Franga girl.

    And, you know what they say: you can take the girl out of Franga, but you should always take the Franga out of the girl... (too far?)

    ReplyDelete