Friday, May 14, 2010

Doing the 'Na-na.

Seriously, sometimes you Australians drive me to distraction. I mean who plants those ideas in that silly little head of yours? Who owns those papers you people read?
Mark Latham Moment? Get freak'n serious willya. That was like a little kitty-kat playing with a bit of string.

If you want to see a Latham Moment you should have come to the footy with me last week... Not proud, not a pretty sight I confess. Eye-bulging, vein-bursting, face-reddened ranting and spitting chips, and I was only being driven mad by a couple of white maggots, as opposed to being wedged and poked by a pack of people-hating, vengeance-ridden, creation-believing c***s.

Enough unpleasantness, I'm looking forward to this week's game, mainly as I've heard rumour there'll be half-time entertainment featuring a gladiatorial battle between NicNat and JackWatts, followed by a beat-the-buzzer session of It's Academic, between the two (so the school-kid can get some points back) then they'll do a break-dancing comp. Overall my money's on Nic Nat.

I've been trying to get around to organising our Pre-Season PunchDrink. Looks like we may have kinda missed the bus on that one, but I'll get onto a more mid-season one. Stay tuned.

Anyone got any jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment