Friday, April 30, 2010

A week's a century in footy

Last week the Saints were flag favourites, the Bears were unbeatable, the Cats were the mean-machine, the Dees were gallant triers.

Well it's all changed now. No-one wants to back the Saints, the Bears are GONE, both one-man teams apparently, and I've heard folk reluctantly admitting the Cats will PROBABLY just get up against the Toiges.
And as for the Dees, well apparently they've commissioned not one, but 4 new glass cabinets down at wherever our HQ is this week, Back to back to back to back flags. I'm firm in the trouser just thinking about it.

I don't know who brought the gold tops along but just settle down willya? It's all just swings and round-abouts and little kiddies vomit everywhere.
Footy is the great leveler. I know, I've been leveled my whole freakin life.
Expect normal transmission to resume straight after this break......

No comments:

Post a Comment