Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Round 1. Drunk On A Ladder

Trialling a new ladder/chart format here. The intention is to give a simple snapshot of not only who's leading, but by how much. I'm ultimately hoping to get all the joy of the past few years' WormChart, but without the threat of epilepsy.
Why bother? Good question, I'll ask my analyst.

It's a long skinny bugger isn't it. But like a lot of things in life, pimples, penises, credit card debt, if you touch it it gets bigger, so you should be able to read it.

Round one sees the FIRST JACKPOT go off too. So Rob Weir and Joff each take home the princely sum of FIVE DOLLARS.

This reminds me that I haven't reiterated the Rules and Oddities of the Drunk. It's the same as last year, which was basically the same as it's been since time immemorial. This doesn't help the new kids, and we have a few of novices this year, so I'll do a separate post. But in this case, if UP TO TWO Drunks get all 8 games right, they share the Jackpot which goes up by $10 a week til it goes off. As the Dalai would say "It's not bloody rocket science", nor is it original, but there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment